Infrastructure Migration

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 24 00:03:05 EDT 2006

Hi all,
Jo and I have taken another round of edits on the infrastructure
migration proposal.  This document will serve as the basis for
implementing core technologies and acquiring the required funding to
make it all happen in an effective manner.

Project leads - please review this, circulate amongst your
communities if needed, and provide any comments.  If you have no
comments or concerns, could you please just provide an informal
thumbs +1 vote, so we know you've at least looked at it :)

We assume that some projects will still be interested in maintaining
their separate infrastructure, but our hope is that we can have
something that is solid enough to entice more projects to collaborate
on a common infrastructure in the medium to long term.

Please provide comments within the next 4 days if possible (i.e. by
Wed, Sept. 27th), so they can be incorporated for the board to review
later in the week.

Thank you,
Tyler and Jo