[Incubator] QGIS, deegree, other status

Dr. Markus Lupp lupp at lat-lon.de
Sun Mar 16 20:29:05 EDT 2008

Hi Frank and all,

before I submitted deegree's application, I already talked to Markus
Neteler and Jeroen Ticheler about the subject of mentorship. Both told
me that they would be willing to act as mentors for deegree, but it
seemed that Jeroen, being familiar with Java, would be the more obvious
choice. Unfortunately, neither of them replied to my emails during the
last days so I wonder if they are available right now. Perhaps anybody
on this list knows more?

Regards,

Markus

--