[Incubator] New Incubation Applicant: GeoServer

Richard Gould rwgould at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:13:49 EDT 2009

Alright, Jody has corralled me into volunteering :)

The only possible issue is that I'm a previous contributor, though my
last commit to the project was in probably in 2004, maybe 2005. The
advantage is that I'm already quite familiar with the project.

So unless there are any objections, I will volunteer to mentor
Geoserver's incubation process.

Cheers,

Richard