[Incubator] RE: Is rasdaman suitable/ready for OSGeo incubation?

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Wed Dec 8 14:58:52 EST 2010

Hi Frank & all,

it's about time to say a big "thank you" to all who are helping me (and
probably other projects waiting for incubation) to get their thinking
caps set straight.

Thanks for the links, in particular the ticket query!
The incubation rules and procedures I had studied already, my impression
(maybe shared by others) was that there are further unspoken criteria.
It is a great discussion we are doing now, helpful to better understand
OSGeo's position. Anyway, I am known to sometimes see elephants where
there are none... ;-)

cheers,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)