[Incubator] Re: Is rasdaman suitable/ready for OSGeo incubation?

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Wed Dec 8 15:03:45 EST 2010

Hi Tyler,

another valuable hint. I like this clear structuring of information -
which admittedly is a nontrivial process while building an
information-rich website. Actually, it is an act of continuously
striving for improvement. The recently added feature matrix was one such
point, here is another which I have put on our list.

So thanks for your hints & clarifications,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)