[Incubator] Opticks Incubation

Adkins, Dustan dadkins at ball.com
Wed Nov 16 10:00:01 EST 2011

Thank you for the welcome, Mark. I am eager to see Opticks complete
incubation. I also happened to notice that the "application" keyword is
omitted from this ticket, which causes it to not appear in the
application list at the "Pending Incubation Application" link on the
wiki. Can that keyword also be added so that Opticks appears in the
search result?

Thanks,

Dustan