[Incubator] Opticks Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:24:00 EST 2011

Welcome.

If you would like to add an agenda item to the wiki it would be appreciated.

I will also note that we may need to recruit more "mentors" in order to meet the demands of the incubation committee.

Fortunately the demands placed on a mentor are very light (mostly lurking in an email list and answering questions) and mentors / projects are backed up by the entire incubation email list in the event of any interesting questions.

Regards,