[Incubator] Fwd: pycsw incubation application

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Dec 14 10:31:51 PST 2012

On 12-12-14 1:07 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

> I don't know if this is new since yesterday, but I did find,
> http://pycsw.org/docs/support.html?highlight=mail and
> http://pycsw.org/docs/development.html?highlight=mail neither of which
> were very prominent to people making little effort to find it.  It is
> hard to decide which are the most prominent items to put on the home
> page.

That's probably not new, I just didn't find it, thank you for the
pointer. Unfortunately the shortest path I can find to get to it is 3
levels down from the home page:

   Home -> Docs -> 1.4.0 -> (scroll-down) -> Support

Now that I know what to look for I guess I could have used the search box.

This made me realize that this site structure seems to be inspired from
the MapServer website which suffers from a similar problem (except that
MapServer has a link to the "community activities" page in the intro
text of the home page, but it's still fairly easy to miss).

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/