[Incubator] Incubation Committee meeting Monday 17th

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:08:08 EST 2012

> If you are keen to try; it would be to go over the http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Graduation_Checklist with you. Indeed I was going to ask if we could make a page that consisted of *just* the final wording so people could read and make sense of the result?

Had a quick chat with Cameron,

Thanks for the hard work on the doc Cameron, I hope we can vote to approve it in next weeks meeting.

I don't like the idea of using the word "legal check" as we do not want to imply we had a formal legal review; I think this is why the word providence was used previously.