[Incubator] [otb-developers] Moving Forward With OTB OSGeo Incubation

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:33:52 PST 2013

OK OTB guy. I checked in with OSGeo, and it isn't a problem to set you guys
up with an official OSGeo mailing list. It is a bigger problem to migrate
users from an existing list. That would probably require asking your users
to manually subscribe to the new list once it is set-up.

Do you guys want me to have an OSGeo mailing list set-up for the OTB
project? Say the word and I'll make the request.

It doesn't seem like we need to move your web infrastructure over. You can
keep what you have.

Let me take a look at the next step in the infrastructure process and we
will move this ball down the field some more. Let me know about that
mailing list.

Thanks.

Landon