[Incubator] MetaCRS

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:37:16 PDT 2013

Daniel, Frank,
I suspect that the grouping of the MetaCRS projects together would be
making it hard to complete incubation, because you would be needing to
check back on all projects to confirm completion of each incubation step?

Maybe a way forward would be to push each project through incubation
separately? I suspect that proj4j should be able to fly through the
criteria very quickly by itself?