[Incubator] gvSIG incubation process feedback

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 21:49:41 PST 2014

It can be difficult to get a hold of volunteers, perhaps we can try again
now that the holidays are over.

While we wait (or figure out if a replacement is needed) is there any
section of the review or checklist we could help provide feedback on? Note
that projects do not need to fix all the problems found during review, it
is enough that they are known issues so potential contributors (and the
board) can evaluate the risk themselves.

Jody Garnett