[Incubator] [Board] Incubation <s>nightmare</s> question

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:09:33 PST 2015

I haven't actively participated in IncCom in a while, so I may be a bit out of date but my understanding of the process is that there is no need for the board to vote on projects entering incubation, only for graduating.  You are effectively in incubation because you have been assigned a mentor.  There is definitely a breakdown in the process if that was not made clear to you or if your project has not been listed in the list of projects 'in incubation'.

Cheers

Paul