[Incubator] [Board] Incubation <s>nightmare</s> question

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:20:08 PST 2015

That is correct. Incubation is a subcommittee, when a project is ready to
enter incubation (or graduate) we place an agenda item on the next board
meeting.

In this case Arnulf made a motion, which was not accepted due to lack of
response from incubation committee members.

We can make the motion again, and I can personally email incubation
committee members.