[Incubator] header maintenance discussion

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:16:43 PDT 2016

Hi Jody,

I'd urge caution in dealing with these types of issues.

Perhaps an approach could be made to the OSI or similar for advice.

Another approach could be to automate the whole management of IP where
possible. There are approaches such as Palamida [1] that may be of use.

Bruce

[1] http://www.palamida.com/