[Incubator] PyWPS mentorship and PSC nomination

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:20:43 PST 2016

I would like to stress, that Tom made big contribution lately and is
helping a lot bringing the ecosystem around the project to shape. Clearly,
that seems to be conflict of interests, but I believe, in this case, the
effect is rather synergistic.

po 22. 2. 2016 v 13:46 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>