[Incubator] What is outreach

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed Jul 5 10:54:52 PDT 2017

Hi

Ok, ignoring "odd" website I looked around, and found this:

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?status=assigned&status=closed&status=new&status=reopened&component=Incubator&order=priority

I don't see OSGeolive  there. So it might not be incubating.
so, it might not have a mentor.
Not ignoring the "odd" website, and also because of your comment, it is not
in community project.
I had to look for definition of "advocacy": public support for or
recommendation of a particular cause or policy.
My guess is that you say that Its advocacy tool because the projects it
includes are implicitly recommended.

So, for me it looks like it is in the limbo.

I thank you for your response, I will mention about the community project
application.

Vicky
PS
I could not find a page about community projects, or how to apply, but the
website is being redone. Every one is in a rush because the FOSS4G Boston,
So, I'll postpone asking the question of "where is the page about the
application for community project?" for after Boston.

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9