[Incubator] Work On Incubation Committee Web Page and Wiki

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Sun Jan 21 02:22:37 PST 2018

Hi List,

Portable GIS seems to have been missed off the list of community projects,
after briefly being in the old site. I'm happy to do whatever is needed to
add it, unless there's some reason it hasn't been included?

Thanks

Jo

>>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee
>>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects
>>>
>>> I don't have strong feelings about any of the content I added. Please
>>> feel free to make edits.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Landon
>>> "Homemade cookies. Mmmmmmmmmmm!"
>>>
>>> Web: www.landonblake.com
>>>
>>> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/landonblake
>>>
>>> Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LandonBlake
>>>
>>> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScottLandonBlake
>>> <https://www.facebook.com/scott.l.blake.3>
>>>
>>> Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/landon_blake/

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal