[Incubator] Application to accept GeoExt as a OSGeo Community Project

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 13:31:26 PDT 2019

Hi Jody,

Thanks for setting this up. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to create a new project page - I can log in as sethg, but can only see an option to add new Media see [1]. It has been awhile since I used WordPress but I'm presuming there should be a "New Page" option available at https://www.osgeo.org/wp-admin/index.php ?

Regards,

Seth

[1] https://imgur.com/a/fQyA5VZ

--