[Incubator] PROJ incubation update

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Aug 20 13:21:03 PDT 2019

Jody,

I will be at the FOSS4G sprint. It was indeed my intention to work on the PROJ incubation checklist. I unfortunately haven’t had much time to spare for this the last couple of months, so the community sprint is a welcome opportunity to progress the incubation of PROJ. Your help will be appreciated.

/Kristian