[Incubator] zoo-project community sprint checklist hacking

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 06:52:35 PDT 2019

Copyright and license

1. source license

As above, break out into folder may be need?

2. Project documentation

CC-BY-SA

3. providence review

Check is completed in table
http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/Provenance%20Review

Doing some spot checks shows this to be outstanding, even files like
schema.sql
<http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/browser/trunk/zoo-project/zoo-kernel/sql/schema.sql>
has a header :)

4. The project maintains a list of all copyright holders

I have kind of lost track of what this was about (like why it matters to
have a list).  The answer provided is that the license file provides some
of this information.

This may be worth discussing with the incubation committee

5. contributors agree to project's license policy

This is really seeking some kind of confirmation that the contributor
(perhaps employer) was making open source on purpose.

Looks like an email is sent as part of contribution guidelines.