[Incubator] osgeo sprint may 14-17th reminder

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:36:15 PST 2019

A quick reminder that OSGeo is hosting a code sprint May 14-17th in
Minneapolis (details https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019
).

This is a good chance to bring distributed teams together to work on
incubation. The organizers need a good list of participants on the wiki
page (you can even mark down your name down with a 50% chance of attending
if you are not quite sure you can go yet).

On a related note:
a) Are any of our incubation projects / mentors planning to attend?
b) Can the incubation committee offer financial assistance to those
attending (restriction is sprinting towards graduation of course)

I am personally planning to attend and would be pleased to lend a hand to
any of our incubating projects.