[Incubator] motion: Accept rasdaman into the OSGeo Community program

Pham Huu, Bang B.PhamHuu at jacobs-university.de
Fri Oct 18 00:57:59 PDT 2019

Dear Dimitris Kotzinos and all,

Please note that we (rasdaman project) is trying to be accepted as OSGEO Community project (this is a new program as far as I know: https://www.osgeo.org/about/committees/incubation/) not a full OSGEO project as a few years ago.

Hence, the conditions to be accepted are much less strict and I don't think there will be conflicts here as years ago which led to arguments and disagreements about "open community with transparent communication and decision making process".

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,