[Incubator] updated list of community projects
alessio.vertemati at oneofftech.xyz
Tue Sep 24 02:55:20 PDT 2019
Hi Jody, I can provide a logo for GeoServer client PHP within the next couple of days.
From: Jody Garnett
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 05:27
Cc: Maria Antonia Brovelli
Subject: [Incubator] updated list of community projects
I have the following inquiry from our friend Maria:
here again with my questions 😉
on the slide of the AGM, I read that there are 16 community projects, 6 news but on the page of Community projects, I find only 21.
Do you know what is correct?
I am under the impression that some projects do not yet have web page and may not be listed? Still let's see if we can get an answer.
Wiki has has a list of prior "OSGeo Lab" tagged pages and a few other things ...
OSGeo.org drop down menu has: 21
2. Pronto Raster
1. GeoServer Client PHP
4. Portable GIS
5. TEAM Engine
5. MapGuide Open Source
OSGeo projects list has: 22
So we have a mystery, I bet one of the projects did not selected the correct category to be included in the drop down..
Let me check them and see if we can find who is missing:
- Loader - this still needs an icon :) I am going to make it a truck with a scoop unless someone stops me :)
- MapGuide Open Source - needs a logo
- OSGeo4W - logo needs a white background, it looks very sill with the green on green only showing 50% of the logo
- GeoServer Client PHP needs a logo
- OSSIM - logo looks like a screen snap of their website, and the page is empty (sad). Think we should hide this page until the project team shows up...
- OWSLib - this is the missing project! Going to consider it a "geospatial library" so it shows up the in menu
So we have an answer for Maria (OWSLib was missing), and some work to do for the projects above.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Incubator