[Incubator] OSGeo Community Project XYZ/Mapp

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Fri Aug 26 03:15:02 PDT 2022

Starting from README, I am unable to grasp:

  - contribution rules - CLA vs DCO vs straight inbound=outbound
  - corporate involvement or control?

(Please don't answer me here, other than to point out that it's been
improved in the repo; the problem is not that I don't know, but that
it's not really clear to anyone looking.)

As a nit and off topic to incubation, if "main" is deprecated and "v4"
is the current equivalent of "main", then the repo should default to
showing v4.  (But really this is confusing and probably main should be
what is getting developed and stable tags for stable things.)