[Incubator] OSGeo Community Project XYZ/Mapp

Dennis Bauszus dennis.bauszus at geolytix.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 04:00:04 PDT 2022

Thank you for your response Greg,

I will review the contribution rules and make the necessary changes to the
repository in the next couple of weeks.

I will let you know when these changes have been made.

Is there any project that started as private and made a move towards the
community later on which you can recommend me?

Best,
Dennis