[Incubator] Initiating the process for R-Spatial to become an OSGeo community project - Update

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:05:22 PDT 2022

Hey Nick, I saw on Twitter it being anointed r-spatial as a community
project.  I think the process was just waiting on osgeo website page?

Since that is now ready a member of the incubation committee can review
your request and make a motion etc…

One requirement added recently was for community projects to have a code of
conduct in place.

Jody