[Liblas-devel] posix

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:36:52 EDT 2008

did you try to send it to  liblas-devel at mail.hobu.net or liblas-devel at epimetheus.hobu.net
?

The epimetheus one is not deliverable.  It is also possible your mail
handler did a lookup and found epimetheus and rewrote the address and
used that..  Please try to send again, and if you still have a problem
I will dig into it later tonight.

Forwarding so Mateusz can think about a response in the mean time ;)

Howard