[Live-demo] Release of live dvd iso and gisvm 2.0-beta3

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 12:56:39 EDT 2009

Cameron:
> arramagong-gisvm-2.0beta3 and arramagong-livedvd-2.0beta3
> have been released,

nice.

I notice a few bits in the build.log:

package.sh-
"""
Shrink the image
Failed to shrink the disk 'ArramagongGISVM.vmdk' : An error occurred while writing a file; the disk is full. Data has not been saved. Free some space and try again (0xd00000008).
"""
?

For the remastersys.iso we need to make sure that our "user"
makes it into the "users" group (GID=100) in /etc/group file.
I am not sure if this gets wiped clean by remastersys, in the
log it looked like it did.
  "# adduser user users"

@Alex: note the new deegree pw fix in the install script
maybe that solves some other problems.

could someone make sure that
 /usr/share/livedvd-docs/package_manifest.txt
makes it into the build.log.tgz?  (or at least could send me
a copy of it from betaX?

thanks

Hamish