[Live-demo] 6.0 beta6 Status

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 20:48:35 PDT 2012

Angelos wrote:
>  * Data symlink does not appear in home folder.

already fixed, my second pass adding things to /etc/skel was
after the build time. there will certainly be a lot more left
to do.

some not-quite up to the level of calling them bugs yet notes
after reviewing the build log for 6.0 beta 6. on the whole
things looked to be in good shape.

deegree.sh
Fixing Tomcat default ports (8080 -> 8033, 8005 -> 8006, 8443 -> 8444) in server.xml
--->is it done?

OpenJUMP:
caution: excluded filename not matched:  */.*
--2012-07-28 01:30:20--  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jump-pilot/files/OpenJUMP/osgeo/ojtutorial_general_foroj15.pdf
--->?

sahana:
WARNING: S3Msg unresolved dependency: tweepy required for non-Tropo Twitter support
WARNING: Survey unresolved dependency: PyRTF required if you want to export assessment templates as a Word document
WARNING: Unable to find table event_incident_type import job skipped
--->no worries?

load_main_docs.sh:
sphinx:
copying static files... WARNING: html_static_path entry '/usr/local/share/gisvm/doc/_static' does not exist
--->does this warning matter?

install_desktop.sh:
cp: cannot stat `/usr/share/applications/MySQLAdministrator.desktop': No such file or directory
--->no longer exists? do we ship a GUI mysql admin tool?

thanks,
Hamish