[Lizmap] legend issue with WMS cascade layers

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:31:00 PST 2021

Hi,

I'm testing some maps in lizmap 3.4.1 and QGIS server 3.16.
I have issues with getLegendGraphic with WMS cascade layers.

The WMS cascade layer is well visible, getfewatureinfo works fine, but it is not possible to visualize the legend in the table of contents. For this case I tested the QGIS server URL: http://geothopica3.igg.cnr.it/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=/dati/lizmap_repo/wms_cascade_test/wms_cascade_test.qgs&SERVICE=WMS&request=GetLegendGraphics&CRS=EPSG:32633&layers=fav_finale that returns a white image including only the name layer.

Did anybody experience those issue?
Any idea on how to overcome the problem?

Eugenio