[Lizmap] Fwd: Variable domainName

Laurent Jouanneau ljouanneau at 3liz.com
Wed Mar 10 00:40:43 PST 2021

I think you should mount a volume on the temp directory, so its content
is not into the image, but outside the image. Then when you create a new
container, you have a clean temp directory. Or, each time the container
is starting, it should remove all content from the temp directory, as we
do in the official docker image of lizmap.

Jelix/Lizmap really need domainName (by reading it from the
configuration, or by reading PHP variables), especially if it is in a
container or a server behind a frontend, else it couldn't generate url
properly.

Le 08/03/2021 à 15:07, Nuno Silva a écrit