[Lizmap] getfeatureinfo issue with WFS cascade layers

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:31:24 PST 2021

Hi,

I'm testing some maps in lizmap 3.4.1 and QGIS server 3.16.
I have an issue with getfeatureinfo with WFS cascade layers.

The WFS cascade layer is well visible, but popup doesn't return any values, while the data table is rightly retrieved.
Testing the QGIS server URL: http://geothopica3.igg.cnr.it/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=/dati/lizmap_repo/geothopica/geothopica_test.qgs&SERVICE=WFS&request=GetFeature&typename=wfs_pozzi_decodificati_tr_pdf&CRS=EPSG:32633&layers=wfs_pozzi_decodificati_tr_pdf&wfs_pozzi_decodificati_tr_pdf:format=image/png&width=400&HEIGHT=300
I'm able to get the xml. In Lizmap sometime happen that the popup returns the values, but after some getfeatureinfo request it stops to work. No clues in the qgisserver log, neither in Lizmap log.

Did anybody experience this issue?
Any idea on how to overcome the problem?

Eugenio