[Lizmap] QGIS-Plugin-Manager and Lizmap plugin 3.7.1

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Fri Feb 18 02:00:08 PST 2022

Hi,

For activating plugins, please check folder owner and file permissions on
the server.
It must be accessible for "execution" for the user running QGIS Server
(www-data or similar user, depending on your setup).
You must see plugins loading in QGIS Server logs, at the beginning.

WfsOutputExtension will enable automatically new outputs like in the
picture :
https://github.com/3liz/qgis-wfsOutputExtension/blob/master/README.md
Maybe clean your cache as well, the GetCapabilities are cached by LWC.

I made an update in QGIS-Plugin-Manager yesterday to show file permissions
and user owner. I haven't released yet this version.

For Lizmap on the server side, please have a look at the documentation :
https://docs.lizmap.com/current/en/install/pre_requirements.html#lizmap-server-plugin

I hope it helps.

Etienne Trimaille
Ingénieur géomaticien