[Lizmap] translation transifex

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Mon Oct 10 06:30:22 PDT 2022

Hi Marin

Adding Norwegian to this list is not something you could do on your side.

My colleague and I just did it today. Norwegian can only be added in
Lizmap Web Client 3.6 for technical reason with the Jelix framework
which is used.

https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues/3232

Be careful to the documentation you are using, Lizmap 3.4.

I have updated the 3.5 version :
https://docs.lizmap.com/3.5/en/install/configuration.html

Regards,

On 07/10/2022 15:54, Marin M wrote:
> hi,
>
> I wonder about transifex projects and jelix on lizmap
>
> I see that the easiest to translate a given language is  to put
> lang=sv_SE,for example, at the end of the url.
>
> Also there are given percentages of how much is translated and there
> is norwegian language given although with 7 procent
>
> https://www.transifex.com/3liz-1/jelix/languages/
>
> Now here under setting language
> https://docs.lizmap.com/3.4/en/install/configuration.html , I don't
> see Norwegian , Available language into Lizmap are: fr_FR, en_US,
> it_IT, es_ES, eu_ES, pt_PT, el_GR, de_DE, pl_PL, ru_RU, fi_FI, gl_ES,
> sv_SE, nl_NL, ro_RO, hu_HU
>

> Is there a way to include norwegian on the list this , despite the low
> percentage is translated, if so, how?
>
> best regards,
>
> Marin Mirosevic
> +47 90 96 75 11