[Local-chapters] [OSGeo-Conf] Using the FOSS4G brand

geejee at dds.nl geejee at dds.nl
Fri Nov 22 01:11:51 PST 2013

The 2014 conference agenda reminds of the fact that the Geospatial
World Forum (GWF) takes place Geneva this year (5-9 may). Which is
between the AGIT, FOSS4G-E and FOSSGIS conferences.

In 2012 and 2013 the Dutch local chapter (osgeo.nl) has organized the
open geo track within the GWF.
(see Paul van Genuchten's report at
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2013-May/011727.html)

Is OSGeo in 2014 again invited to become a "strategic institutiona
partner". Or is the German/Austrian/Swiss (D-A-CH) agenda already to
crowded to spend time on the GWF 2014

greetz,

Gert-Jan

>>> [2]http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G