vector editing summary

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 17:28:57 EST 2006

Yes Anselm, I suggest working in Paul's directory. (I assume that is OK
with Paul?)

And use the design from the UML diagrams as the master.
At the moment, focus on the Graphics code.

I'm struggling with how to handle Geometry at different scales.
How do you describe a feature using a different FeatureCollection for
each zoom level.

I've raise the issue on the OWS Context email list and it seems that
this problem has not been resolved properly in Context, WFS, and
possibly even GML specs.

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net