[Mapbender-dev] module maintainers

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Feb 2 05:06:41 EST 2007

Hi there,

after reconsidering I now think that it would suffice to add *only* a
link to the *wiki module page* (and not to the user page of the
maintainer as well). The wiki module page will lead to the maintainer
anyway so there is no use in storing this piece of information twice.

I updated the wiki page

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Commit_guidelines

Thanks for your input, seven and Arnulf.

About wiki page naming: In my opinion naming the wiki page different to
the actual script filename would be confusing. I guess people hardly
ever search for a module, but follow the link from the script or look it
up in the module list. But I might be wrong.

Christoph