[Mapbender-dev] Mailing List Troubles

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Jan 19 06:08:56 EST 2007

Hello All,
as list administrator I currently receive loads of messages that I have
to approve manually. This is not only time consuming but it may even
happen that I lose some mails because additionally to changing the OSGeo
mailing list addresses my own has changed. Lots of confusion on my part,
please bear with me.

So please - if you post a message to the list and it does *not* appear
there within short notice please let me know personally to this address.
I will then look into the problem and help resolve it.

Best regards, Arnulf.