[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender 2.4.2 rc1 - Postgres iso

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Jul 12 09:34:55 EDT 2007

Hi Thomas,

thanks for testing.

I'm not entirely sure on how to create the ISO dump. What I did was the
following:

-generate the utf8 dump
-convert the dump via "iconv"
-ignore the violations (iconv option -c)

I assumed that I succeeded, as I could import the dump in a MySQL
database (with charset latin1_general_cs)

Nevertheless I had opened a trac ticket

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/58

If anyone has any comments of how to do the conversion properly, please
let us know. The next release is coming up... :-)

Cheers

Christoph

--
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG