[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender 2.5 RC1

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Jan 4 03:51:57 EST 2008

Happy new year everyone,

the plan is to release Mapbender 2.5 RC1 within the next two weeks.
There is still a lot of stuff to do, and your help is needed in order to
get everything right. Let's discuss all issues on list, so nothing will
be forgotten.

Issues that randomly pop in my mind

1) the ajax module needs to be removed from all GUIs. jQuery is now
included in map.php.
2) the SLD branch needs to be merged in the trunk
3) what GUIs will we have in 2.5? For example, I would love to include a
GUI with basic KML input/output.
4) work on the tickets labeled as "Milestone 2.5 release"
5) Where to put the version number of Mapbender? It should be coded
somewhere. Map.js?

If you have any additions, please share your thoughts

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Christoph Baudson
Anwendungsentwickler

christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com