[Mapbender-dev] Dev sprint

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Nov 24 04:45:02 EST 2008

Hello fellow Mapbender contributors,

there was talk about a possible Mapbender dev sprint in January 2009 on
IRC, see

http://logs.qgis.org/mapbender/%23mapbender.2008-11-17.log

We have not come up with a date yet.

My idea was to finish the noframes idea started in October, see

http://www.mapbender.org/Mapbender_without_iframes

and merge the code into trunk, so it will be ready for 2.6. I
recommended January 2nd, but unfortunately most people cannot make it.
Because nimix and I are the main contributors to this branch and we both
favor January 2nd, I suggest to definitely have the Dev Sprint on
January 2nd, and also have an optional sprint in mid-January, where
other topics could be addressed.

Maybe the sprint in Mid-January will also be suited for people new to
Mapbender development. Please post your ideas about possible topics, and
this schedule in general. And also suggest a date. We should have each
sprint well planned, so nobody's time is wasted.

Where2B-Konferenz
Die Geo-IT Konferenz der WhereGroup
vom 9.-10. Dezember 2008 in Bonn
Web: www.where2b-conference.com