[Mapbender-dev] update of mapFiler.php available

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Jan 13 09:57:14 EST 2009

Hello,

for high quality print in Mapbender we generate separate mapfiles (UMN
MapServer) for the print to ensure that the symbols and textes will have
the same size and are not tiny.

To write the mapfiles Uli wrote a tool named mapFiler I did some changes
on the mapFiler to handle UMN MapServer 5.x mapfiles.

If you want to try the mapFiler it is available at
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/browser/trunk/mapbender/http/tools/mapFiler.php

In future Mapbender Version you will also find the tool in the tools
directory .

The new version is not tested yet. If you have any feedback or change
requests let me know.

--

Best regards

Astrid Emde