[Mapbender-dev] edit layers

Balázs Bámer bamerbalazs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:33:42 EST 2009

Hi All,

Editing works fine in MapBender. My only problem is, I don't have to
select a layer to edit, but can start editing anything editable, and
when committing changes, only here have the opportunity to choose the
layer to save to. Is this intentional to let the feature be copied on
an other layer? Are there plans to alter this behaviour to be more
regular?

It is possible that I will have to change this operation. Should I
create then a new regular module which can be included in MapBender?

Best regards: Balázs Bámer