[Mapbender-dev] [gsoc09] more static Admin GUI

Verena Diewald verena.diewald at wheregroup.com
Wed May 27 04:07:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm working with Mapbender for 3 years now and I never customized my own admin
gui. And I think it's the same for the most part of the user community. So in
my opinion it would be a good simplification to have these static admin Guis.
But we should remember to have any possibility to configure these guis in some
way as there could be the case a user is not authorized to see and use all
parts of the administration. So I don't know which solutions we could find
for that (a conf file??). Any suggestions or other opinions?

Best regards

Verena