[Mapbender_dev] digitize modul: split functionality?

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Tue Sep 28 05:05:10 EDT 2010

Hi Christoph,

no, i'm in the 2.6 branch. But if there is an existing solution for
trunk it's sufficient for me.
Which module do i have to look at?

Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072