[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender 3.2.0 released 2020-07-29

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Jul 30 07:11:34 PDT 2020

Hello Jeff,

the package is now available at

https://mapbender.org/builds/3.2.0/mapbender-starter-v3.2.0.zip

or as tar.gz

You also could take the current package which always should refer to the
actual version

https://mapbender.org/builds/mapbender-starter-current.zip

If you need any further help, let me know.

Thanks a lot and greetings from Cologne

Astrid

Am 2020-07-30 13:07, schrieb Jeff McKenna:
> Thanks Astrid, I didn't realize the difference, sorry about that.
> Will watch for updates :)
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2020-07-30 6:16 a.m., Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) wrote:
>> Hello Jeff,
>>
>> you normally use the build package from https://mapbender.org/builds/
>>
>> The package for Mapbender 3.2 is not there yet.
>>
>> When it is there the procedure will be as usual.
>>
>> we will inform you when the package is there.
>>
>> Thanks for integrating Mapbender in MS4W!!
>>
>> Greetings from Germany
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>> Am 2020-07-29 19:52, schrieb Jeff McKenna:
>>> For the Windows community I've tried to update the MS4W package, but
>>> the install docs and the new 3.2.0 structure differ (so
>>> /mapbender/web/ no longer exists, but it is now
>>> /mapbender/application/web/) etc.  And after trying to adjust for the
>>> new structure & loading /app.php/, I get errors of
>>> application/app/autoload.php trying to include /vendor/autoload.php
>>> (but there is no longer a 'vendor' folder in 3.2.0.
>>>
>>> I am tracking this with the ticket: https://ms4w.com/trac/ticket/277
>>> (if you want to jump in and help)
>>>
>>> I will await the online docs
>>> (https://doc.mapbender.org/en/installation.html) to be updated to
>>> 3.2.0 and then will re-tackle this update, so 3.2.0 can then be
>>> distributed to the Windows community.   Or, you can follow along my
>>> progress and join the fun, through the ticket.
>>>
>>> thanks!
>>>
>>> -jeff
>>>

>>> -- Jeff McKenna
>>> MapServer Consulting and Training Services
>>> co-founder of FOSS4G
>>> http://gatewaygeo.com/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH