[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender 3.2.0 released 2020-07-29

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 31 05:39:52 PDT 2020

Thanks Astrid, I'll be sure to use that starter link from now on.

This morning I've worked on trying to get this 3.2.0 package to work on
Windows, with the same settings as before (for FCGI + Apache) but the
demo map app hangs forever and causes fcgi errors in the Apache error
log as "mod_fcgid: get overlap result error"  (see exact error at
https://ms4w.com/trac/ticket/277)

I'll keep working on this, but unfortunately I'm kind of stuck on this.
(I'm not sure what has changed in 3.2.0 that has caused new FCGI errors)

I'll keep updating my progress through that ticket.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
co-founder of FOSS4G