Re: [Mapbender-users] Objektsuche/Straßensuche im Mapbender

Daniel Goetz madprof at gmx.ch
Thu Aug 3 06:40:27 EDT 2006

Hi Till,

I am also interested in the below mentioned scripts for database-search. I have already tried to search via WFS using the mod_wfs_gazetteer-module and it works (quick-and-dirty testing-solution).

But for a comparison with other solutions I would be very interested to see how a database based search function wokrs and could be implemented in mapbender. So it would be very nice if you could send few example-scripts.

Thank you for your help and your assistence.

Best regards

Daniel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------