Documenting the Mapbender Installation Process

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Nov 3 07:53:40 EST 2006

Hi All,
there has been some talk and then action regarding the installation process documentation in the Wiki. Thanx to all who were involved!

The Installation_[lang] and mapbender.conf wiki pages have to be maintained parallel to each new version release.

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Mapbender.conf
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Installation_en
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Installation_de

Astrid is our version manager and will keep an eye on this part of the Wiki. If you have suggestions or feel that something needs to be done please either go to the Wiki yourself or tell Astrid about it so that we can keep this section clean and up to date.

Best regards,
Arnulf.